Wig and Hair Care & Maintenance
1. Gently comb wig / hair extensions with a wide tooth comb before washing.
2. Add a tablespoon of wig / hair shampoo and conditioner to a basin of luke warm water.
3. Gently swish the wig or hair extensions in the shampoo without rubbing or wringing.
4. Rinse the wig with lukewarm water until wig / hair extensions are clean.
5. Gently shake out water and gently press wig/ hair extensions with a dry towel.
6. Leave wig on a wig / hair stand to dry indoors. Never dry the wig / hair extensions in direct sunlight.
7. After wig / hair extensions are dry, apply wig/ hair conditioning spray by holding can about 10 -12cm away from the wig / hair extensions.
1. Do not use hot brushes on synthetic wigs/ hair extensions. Hot curling or ironing should only be restricted to human hair wigs / extensions.
2. Do not comb wig or hair extensions when wet.
3. Do not set hot iron brush above 180 degrees for setting or curling 100% HUMAN HAIR wigs.
4. Do not apply oil based sprays on 100% human hair or 100% human hair wigs as this may damage the natural shine of the hair. Only apply OIL FREE hair sprays on 100% human hair products.
5. After prolonged use, do not store wig or hair exensions without cleaning first to avoid bad odour.
GOOD CARE OF YOUR HAIR OR WIG WILL MAKE YOUR HAIR OR WIG LAST LONGER!
HAIR SPRAYS AND SHAMPOOS ARE AVAILABLE IN THE STORE @ HIGHSTREET99. PRICES START FROM AS LOW AS R75.00. ALWAYS USE A GOOD SILICONE!!!!!!!!!!!!